You can have the best product or service in the world. You can have a killer blog that could sell a pint of whiskey to a nun. But if you don’t have any prospects seeing your blog, you won’t make a cent.
That’s why we marketers spend so much time, effort and money trying to put our blogs and offers in front of targeted leads. But it doesn’t have to be that hard… not when you know which marketing methods work best for driving a lot of traffic.
Here are three proven tactics you can start using today…
#1: Social Media Marketing
Savvy marketers know that social media marketing is still in its infancy – and it’s set to explode in the coming years! Those who set up their social marketing campaigns now are the ones who will benefit the most in the future.
That’s because social media marketing is all about building relationships with others and building networks and contact lists. The sooner you get started building a good reputation in your niche, establishing yourself as an expert and building social media networks, the more you stand to gain when you fully leverage your reputation, content and networks.
So where do you start? With the some of the biggest social media sites, including:
* Web 2.0 content sites, like Squidoo. These sites let you page one-page websites around niche topics. Google tends to crawl these pages often and rank them well and they can be a real help in getting your blog indexed fast.
* Social networking sites like Facebook and Pinterest are hot – people spend a lot of time there and if you build up a following you can harvest a lot of traffic from, especially if can get people to share your content. All our covert themes work really well for getting people to do just that – but Covert PinPress in particular works really well as it build on the popularity (and familiarity) of Pinterest, almost forcing people to not only view your content but also to share it with friends and thus generate free traffic for you.
* Social bookmarking sites, like Digg. These sites allow users to share and bookmark content – they can be a great tool in your viral marketing campaigns and for gaining valuable social banklinks to your blog. Our Covert Social Press theme lets you run your own fully functional social bookmarking site on WordPress.
* Online video sites, like Youtube. People spend a LOT of time watching online video and making your own videos can help you attract a lot of traffic. You could also use our Covert Video Press theme to cash on on this video craze without ever having to create your own videos.
#2: Search Engine Marketing
You can pull in traffic from the search engines in two ways:
* By ranking well for certain keywords and appearing in the organic search engine results. This is one of the many good reasons to use WordPress blogs as Google likes the blogging format and often rewards you for it
* By using pay per click marketing to appear in the search engine’s sponsored results (for example, Google AdWords).
You should add both of these tactics to your marketing toolkit. That’s because organic search engine results can provide traffic for months (and even years) after you get your pages indexed. But on the flip side, pay per click marketing allows you to get highly targeted, nearly instant traffic.
#3: Buying Ads
Yet another way to get your offers in front of eager prospects is by placing targeted ads. You can do this by online and offline, including:
* Purchasing banner and text ads on highly targeted niche sites.
* Buying ads and solo ads in highly targeted niche ezines.
* Buying blog ads.
* Buying ads in offline publications, including niche magazines and the related topics of daily newspapers.
This is collectively known as media buying and you can learn more about it in our Media Traffic Meltdown course
Which One Is Right For You?
This isn’t a matter of choosing the one tactic that provides the best results. And that’s because all three of these tactics are proven, time-tested marketing methods. They shouldn’t be used individually, but rather as part of your overall marketing strategy.
While powerful, these three main advertising methods are just the tip of the marketing iceberg. When you use these three alongside other equally powerful marketing methods, you’ll unleash a nearly unstoppable flow of quality traffic.
And it all starts when you claim your free Silver Membership at Traffic Generation Club (normally $27.00) – Just Use This Special Link For Free Access